Followers

Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Rudolph Days September Top 3

 


 A big thank you to everyone who linked up a card for the September challenge - your support is very much appreciated.

As I've already mentioned, I will be choosing a top 3 from the entries each month and inviting those three people to join me in a future challenge as a Guest Designer.

It was a very hard choice but here are the top 3 from the September challenge in order of entry:

#10 - Meg

#17 - Eve

#19 - Fiona W

If you would like to join me as a Guest Designer please e-mail me at madebyhelenblog@yahoo.com and we'll get everything set up.  Please use the heading 'Rudolph Days Guest Designer'.

Please join me again later in the month for the next Rudolph Days Challenge.





1 comment:

Rudolph Days September Top 3

    A big thank you to everyone who linked up a card for the September challenge - your support is very much appreciated. As I've alread...