Followers

Friday, July 24, 2026

Rudolph Days Christmas in July Challenge!

 Hello and welcome back to the Rudolph Days Challenge for our special Christmas in July celebration!


This month I'm marking Christmas in July with a special challenge and I'm joined by fabulous Guest Designers from the Dr Digi's House of Stamps Design Team!


I'm sure lots of you will be familiar with Dr Digi's House of Stamps - I've been part of the Design Team for a while now and I love the Dr Digi digi stamps!  

Take a look at the website here to see the digi stamps plus lots of great inspiration.

And this month as well as a top 3 chosen from all the entries, there will be a draw (by random.org) to win a digi stamp of the winner's choice from Dr Digi's House of Stamps.

First of all, please welcome Annabel who has made this fabulous card:


For more details about Annabel's card and the Dr Digi products she has used, head over to her blog here.

And next please welcome Martine who has made this fabulous card:


For more details about Martine's card and the Dr Digi products she has used, please head over to her blog here.

And here's my card:


For more details about my card, please visit my blog here.

So now it's over to you!

Please check out the rules by clicking on the page link on the right hand side of the challenge page.

Please link up your post link below and thank you once more for your continued support.

Helen x



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rudolph Days Christmas in July Challenge!

 Hello and welcome back to the Rudolph Days Challenge for our special Christmas in July celebration! This month I'm marking Christmas in...