Followers

Saturday, June 1, 2024

Rudolph Days May Challenge Top 3


A big thank you to everyone who linked up a card for the May challenge - your support is very much appreciated.

And thank you to my Guest Designers Bonnie and Sandra too - it was lovely to have you with me for May.

As I've already mentioned, I will be choosing a top 3 from the entries each month and inviting those three people to join me in a future challenge as a Guest Designer.

It was a very hard choice but here are the top 3 from the May challenge in order of entry:

#20 - Vicky

#27 - Pauline C

#33 - Helen

If you would like to join me as a Guest Designer please e-mail me at madebyhelenblog@yahoo.com and we'll get everything set up.

Thanks so much again and I look forward to seeing you all again here on 25 June.

Helen x


 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of the top 3 - what a lovely surprise!
    I'd love to guest design (any excuse to make Christmas cards!) so will email you now.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Rudolph Days May Challenge Top 3

A big thank you to everyone who linked up a card for the May challenge - your support is very much appreciated. And thank you to my Guest De...