Followers

Monday, April 1, 2024

Rudolph Days March Challenge Top 3

 

Thank you so much to everyone who linked up a card for the March challenge - your support is amazing and so much appreciated!

I had a request in the comments to set up a 'follow by e-mail' facility on the blog and I'll admit that I don't know how to do that!  I did check and there isn't a Blogger gadget which allows people to follow that way.  If anyone can help, please e-mail me and I'll try and sort it out.

As I've already mentioned, I will be choosing a top 3 from the entries each month and inviting those three people to join me in a future challenge as a Guest Designer.

It was a very hard choice but here are the top 3 from the March challenge in order of entry:

#9 - Carol L

#24 - Di

#33 - Sharon

If you would like to join me as a Guest Designer please e-mail me at madebyhelenblog@yahoo.com and we'll get everything set up.

Thanks so much again and I look forward to seeing you all again here on 25 April.

Helen x

8 comments:

  1. Congrats to Carol, Di and Sharon. Looking forward to see what you will create next time.
    Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Carol, Di and Sharon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for choosing my card among the top 3 along with Di and Sharon. Looking forward to playing along again next month too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Carol, Di and Sharon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Helen. Being a top pick is a thrill! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to Carol, Di and Sharon and look forward to seeing them as GD's on a future challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to you all well deserved picks x

    ReplyDelete

Rudolph Days July Challenge

 Hello and welcome to the Rudolph Days July Challenge! A big thank you for all your support last month - it really is much appreciated. Toda...