Followers

Saturday, March 2, 2024

Rudolph Days February Challenge Top 3

 


A huge thank you to everyone who entered the February challenge and for all the lovely comments and support I received - it really is very much appreciated.

As I've already mentioned, I will be choosing a top 3 from the entries each month and inviting those three people to join me in a future challenge as a Guest Designer.

It was a very hard choice but here are the top 3 from the February challenge in order of entry:

#13 - Lesley G

#29 - Loll

#38 - Marjeta

If you would like to join me as a Guest Designer please e-mail me at madebyhelenblog@yahoo.com and we'll get everything set up.

Thanks so much again and I look forward to seeing you all again here on 25 March.

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the Top 3. Thanks again Helen for taking over the challenge.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the Top 3 and look forward to seeing them as GD's in a future challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Lesley G, Loll, and Marjeta on being named top 3!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Helen,
    congrats to the top 3 chosen.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much Helen!! Congrats to Lesley and Marjeta!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for choosing my card as onevof the TOP.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Big congrats to the Winners, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Rudolph Day April Challenge

Hello and welcome back to the Rudolph Challenge for April! A big thank you for all your support last month - it really is much appreciated. ...